• A filter has been added to the “Show all” action. You can select from which side the channels should be displayed. This only affects the hidden channels.
• The stream preview size can be customized. There are 3 different sizes to choose from. Restarting the CamRecorder after the changeover.
• Flirt4Free works again. The files are converted into mp4 files after recording.
• MyFreeCams is working again. On older computers with Windows 7 it may be that the stream addresses can not be queried. We are still working on this.
• Bongacam’s preview works again after website change.
CamRecorder brings its own video player. If the internal player is selected in the program options, it will be started with every video call from CamRecorder. Several players can run at the same time. When opening from CamRecorder all displayed files are transferred as playlist to the player.
The player is kept simple and has the necessary functions to enjoy the videos. It has a full screen mode so that nothing disturbs. A zoom function completes the functionality of the player. The zoom factor can be determined via the slider in the lower bar. This can also be done with the mouse wheel. In zoom mode the video can be moved. Click into the video, keep the left mouse button pressed and move it to the desired position.
• Due to the conversion of the preview data, it may take a little longer for the galleries and the model view to load. All video files are recaptured. This action is performed only once. The new vdb files are created after the capture.
The vdb files contain the preview images and information about the capture.
The vtn and thb files are no longer needed and can be deleted.
• CamRecorder no longer converts the current recordings when exiting. When the recordings are to be ended, no post-processing takes place. When CamRecorder is restarted, the pending conversions start.
The maximum number of conversions to another target format can be set. The recordings to be converted are put into a queue and then converted if fewer conversions are running than are specified in the maximum number.
• CamSoda works again after the website change
• A slider for the zoom function has been added to the player
• for the video preview there is a new tile view and the timeline shows the whole period of the video.
• A playlist has been added to the internal player. All videos that are displayed when called up are loaded into the playlist. When the video is finished, the next video is played automatically.
• The recordings can be saved in the desired format (like sent, mp4). The settings for this can be found in the channel settings. The conversion to the desired format is done after the recording if another format was sent.
• Bongacams recognizes the channels again when you create them
• The video preview has been reworked. Loading the galleries is much faster and the preview of the video works better. When the mouse pointer is on the video image, the video preview starts after 1 second in 1 minute intervals and when the mouse pointer moves over the preview band, the video preview is loaded at that point. With a double click in the video tape the video starts in the internal player at the selected point.
• If there are too many connections to Chaturbate, CamRecorder will pause polling the profiles for 30 seconds. After that, the profiles are queried again in the next cycle.
• The record button in the preview is only displayed if a valid M3U8 file can be queried. If it does not appear it can have several reasons (too many requests, no running stream, no public stream).
• If a profile has blocked a region, Chaturbate can still show the stream preview. There is a small icon in the stream header which indicates the block.
• Problem with Stripchat where the M3U8 file is saved as mp4 file is fixed.
• A few minor changes in online verification and admission behavior
• Problem with too many queries on Chaturbate has been optimized. If too many requests are made, the stream can no longer be queried. The server then rejects the requests. The channels are then displayed online and also in the preview. But the recording does not start. After a few minutes it should work again. Deactivate channels that are no longer needed. This means that they are only queried every 4 hours whether they are online.
Many thanks to all who support us.
• The error with new channels due to the missing model folder has been fixed.
• A button “Show all previews” has been added to the command bar. All channels that are currently online can be displayed. The setting “Show stream” is not changed by this.
• The database is cleaned when CamRecorder is started. Expired online times are deleted. The recording list is cleaned from entries where there is no recording anymore. The first start after the update may take a little moment.
• Individual channels can be deactivated via the context menu. Deactivated channels will only be requested every 4 hours and at the start of CamRecorder. This should reduce the number of requests to the sites to avoid locks and captcha queries. In the list deactivated entries are shown crossed out.
• The internal player was revised. A bar in the upper area was added to close the video in full screen mode or to restore the window size. The lower control bar hides in fullscreen mode and is displayed when the mouse pointer comes near it. A zoom function has been added. When the video is zoomed, the image can be easily moved with the left mouse button.
• In the gallery a few bugs have been fixed and the performance has been improved.
• The online check at startup can be disabled. This means that all channels are no longer checked immediately, but only after the check time has elapsed. (Recordings 30 sec. Visible 60 sec., others 300 sec., Deactivated 1 hour).